(: Don't judge me by past. I'm not a tomboy anymore and I'm not a lesbian :)

04 April 2012

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday is the day that was gone
Today is the day that i have to face it
Tomorrow is the day that i fear to face it



YESTERDAY
The day that i cant fix
Eventhough i had done many bad things
'Coz yesterday had gone
And i will never back to yesterday

TODAY
I will do better than yesterday
To fix everything to right
And today is the day that i should face it

TOMORROW
The day that i dont know what will happen
And it make me scared
'Coz maybe tomorrow will not come in my life



soooo.....
yesterday will be a memories
today is the day that i should prepare for tomorrow
and..,
tomorrow, i dont know if i could hear the adzan Subuh again or not








*sory if broken english coz i type this myself*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lepas baca tuu, tinggal2kanlah komen kat sini ye ^_^